From the equality of rights springs identity of our highest interests; you cannot subvert your neighbor's rights without striking a dangerous blow at your own. Carl Schurz

Friday, December 7, 2012

#M408 Here we go again

This may be the shortest post I'll ever write. When it comes to a woman's right to choose I am entirely closed minded, there is nothing to debate, no concessions to be made. A women has the inviolable right to choose if and when to have an abortion. I may not agree with her choice but so effin what, it isn't my body it's hers.

4 comments:

  1. Yes. Period, full stop, end of statement. Simple as that. Thanks, Kev.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura You're welcome I ripped this one off after a long evening of arguing over M408 on twitter. Too many falling for the sex selection trap.

      Delete
    2. Yes, that's what's really scary IMO. Normally pro-choice people not standing up for reproductive rights when the reasons are outside their personal comfort zone.

      I love the new blog look, btw. Belated, I know.

      Delete
    3. Yes it was the fact that this debate was with progressives that frustrated me so much The trolls I can handle

      Thanks re new look twas forced on me curtsey my meat hooks and my phone but it worked out in the end

      Delete